5 Killer Tips To Increase Your Sales by 200% on Fiverr.com
1. GETTING MORE TRAFFIC: Traffic! Traffic!! Traffic!!!. Much is been said about traffic and really, the importance cannot be over emphasized.
To make sales you need traffic. And how do you get this? Well I would be handing out two tips that I personally use to get traffic to my gigs on fiverr.
Firstly, create a website for your gigs or fiverr profile. Ordinarily, this is suppose to be a hard and strenuous task, but with services like blogspot.com its been made so easy every kyle or Joe can do it.
Once you have done this, you can use that medium to promote your website URL on Facebook and Other Social Networks.
I prefer doing this to sharing direct link on social networks because the description box on social networks would not give you enough space to fully describe your gigs.
And further more, they may restrict your use of keywords. But with a blogspot website, you would not only get free traffic to your blog leading to your gigs on fiverr from Google but also be able to describe using images and even post links to previous work done, how cool is that?.
Secondly, use Google to search for your client. Don’t wait around for them to come, go to them. For instance, you fix WordPress Error, you can search Google for “Help Fixing WordPress Error” and you would be surprise how many people need your services. Once you find one on a forum or community, tell them you can fix it and put a link back to your fiverr gig or blog post that has the gig.
2. BUY YOUR OWN GIGS: This is my personal favourite tip which I have keep secret for a while now and finally decide to let to for every one to benefit. When you open a new gig, one sure fire way to own watchers into client is if there is a positive review on the gig.
Else, every one keeps waiting for the other person to buy first. No body wants to waste their money and therefore would wait to see if the gig gets a positive review before they buy.
So in cases like this, create two or three profile, purchase your own gigs and watch the sales rolling in. Someone follow this tip and three days later he made 15 sales. He even had to decline some because he couldn’t deliver all in the speculated period.
3. CREATE A FEMALE PROFILE: Sorry ladies, but research done by me has shown that female profile gets more visits and thus more sales.
You don’t have to be a lady to do this, just use a female American name and use Google to get a girls picture. This may seem unorthodox but it is a marketing strategy which when put into good use would bring a ferocious increase in your monthly sales.
4. UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS ABOUT THE GIG: Some clients may not want to go through the trouble of reading your descriptive description about the gig.
I call them the “I buy what I see clients”. For such, the more attractive photos you have to describe you gig, the more sales you could make. So make sure your gig have at least three photos to describe it.
5. PROVIDE THE RIGHT SERVICES: After following the tips above and you are not selling gigs that are wanted, then you may not make any sales. Don’t get me wrong, all gigs are wanted, but some are in higher demand. Any gig you wish to sell should fall within the range of average demand to high demand. Do not sell low or below average gigs
Now Your Turn
Now after these being said, I believe you have a few questions you wish to ask and possible make a few contribution. Feel feel to use the comment box to make sure contributions.